Cedar Loft Lodge
This lodge has approx. 700 sq. ft. of indoor space (smoking is not allowed). An antique armoire contains the cooking supplies that you might use to prepare your own delicious meals. This lodge boasts of many amenities such as LED television, DVD player, air conditioning, microwave oven, apartment size refrigerator, toaster oven, table top grilling machine, coffee maker, gas grill on the outdoor deck, skillets, utensils, and more. There is an indoor wood stove for use in the cooler seasons.
Outside the lodge in front of the 600 sq. ft. open porch is a fire pit. The woodstove inside the lodge has a flip up lid on top of the stove that exposes the grill that can be used to cook your favorite meats. Enjoy the uniqueness of an outdoor campfire and the convenience of eating your food indoors in the beautiful cedar lined lodge.
You can look out the large picture window at the wood burning in the fire pit or sit on the huge porch and take in the outdoor aromas. The porch has a concrete picnic table that seats eight as well as many other comfortable places to sit. While looking out the lodge window you may see deer and turkey crossing the southern pasture heading into the timber that lines this area.
Pictured left you can see the loft with antique spindle railing. Upstairs are two twin beds and below is an antique cherry wood bed. Also below is an antique glass ball footed round table that will seat six and a leather couch with a recliner on each end.
Now for the indoor "outhouse." Pictured below we see the cedar lined shower/sauna/bathroom (towels provided). This space has an infrared dry sauna for your use (age16 yrs and above please) and is conveniently located in your lodge space and is only used by you and your party. All of this indoor luxury sits in the heart of woodlands ready for your enjoyment of such activities as hunting, hiking, fishing, biking, creek exploration, bird watching and much more. Bald Eagles have been spotted flying around the SoggyBottom Campgrounds.
ONLY ADULTS ARE ALLOWED TO USE THE WOOD STOVE AND GAS GRILL.
CHILDREN NEED TO BE UNDER DIRECT ADULT SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES.
• Fees and prices are subject to change without notice.
• $100 per night for two adults if staying at least two consecutive nights. Each additional person (over the age of 10) is $20 per night with a max. of five people allowed per night.
• Concerning children - age restrictions apply and a fee of $5.00 per child is required (age of 10 and under).
• If only staying one night the price is $150 per night per two adults plus the $20 for an extra person per night, according to the age limits.
• Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. and check-out time is 12:00 noon, unless other arrangements have been agreed upon.
• NO MEALS PROVIDED.
Fire wood is available for a fee!
FYI, Reservations are REQUIRED for both lodges but may not always be necessary for the RV sites. PLEASE call or e-mail to find out. Thanks.
Copyright © SoggyBottom Camp, all rights reserved